Dicon is looking for a positive, professional, marketing assistant/ director of first impressions! Please check the job description below and send resumes to [email protected]
Marketing Assistant/ Director of First Impressions
Primary Function: Provides a positive, professional first impression for Dicon guests, clients and prospects! Responsible for updating and creating all printed and web based marketing, maintaining social media outlets and assisting in all other marketing efforts.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred, direct applicable experience may be substituted. 1-5 years related experience or equivalent combination of training and experience.
– Greet all clients with a personal welcome as they arrive at Dicon. Interact on a professional level with guests, coordinates welcome, offer refreshments, gather coats, and make them comfortable.
– Must dress professionally at all times and show an enthusiastic yet professional attitude when dealing with customers.
– Coordinate meeting set up. manage conference room schedule. This includes catering, equipment needs, document preparation, cleanup, etc.
– Receive and route calls calls through phone systems. Supply information to callers, relay messages, and announce visitors.
– Perform opening and closing duties for the front desk, assure that the rooms are supplied and ready to go, break room is organized at the beginning and end of the day, supplies in conference room room are stocked, stock refrigerator & coffee, and make sure conference and break rooms are clean.
– Update and edit content of company web page, optimize web navigation, maintain consistency while adding new information to benefit visitors.
– Create, design and write marketing communications of all types, including website verbiage, project profiles, e-mail blasts, blog, Twitter, Facebook and other social media outlets.
– Maintain client email lists, send out and track electronic customer surveys and email blasts.
– Create, design and assemble written marketing packages such as RFPs and contractor qualification packages. Also includes managing professional photography of finished projects.
– Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
– Knowledge of various software packages including WordPress, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Office.
– Knowledge of marketing, advertising and public relation practices, including the use of different social media platforms as various marketing outlets.
– Have a demonstrated social media presence and experience with social media tools and techniques.
– Creativity to help design and update marketing materials.
– Strong understanding of new technologies and software in regards to marketing tools.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including client service skills and the ability to make a positive impression.
– Ability to organize and perform multiple tasks under deadlines on a timely basis.
– Ability to pay close attention to detail.